Best price/deal on the Surface 2 right now?

mobster011

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm buying myself a Surface 2 for Christmas but would obviously like to get the best price possible. I haven't been able to find any promotions, discounts or deals. Is anyone familiar with anything currently out there?

Any help is greatly appreciated

CrazyEyezKillah

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up a Surface 2 64gb at the Microsoft Store in Toronto. The device itself was full price ($549), but I ended up getting a 'bundle' that I think was a decent value. It included a Touch Cover 2, a Nixon sleeve case, a $25 app store credit, and 2 years of the Microsoft Complete warranty, all for $189, which is a savings of $105. If you don't need any of those add-ons, it probably doesn't make sense, but I would have gotten at least the warranty and the type cover (which are $120 and $100 full price on their own), so it was a great deal for me.

Also, to any Toronto area buyers who are interested, they supposedly had a reasonable stock of the 32gb ones, but only a few of the 64gb one left (as of Friday). Everywhere else I looked in town were sold out of the 64gb, so I'd suggest you go pick one up ASAP if you are looking for one!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb