What case do you have?

mobster011

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
My Surface 2 has shipped and should be here by the end of this week. I'm now on the search for a case.

What case are you using with your Surface 2? What are your thoughts and what do you like and dislike about it?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I'm sure will benefit me and many others.

Duffau

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Lol, case for surface 2. I had my RT with nothing on it. When I upgraded to the surface 2, I got a type cover and that was that. Now I have a thin sleeve, not for protection (though I'm sure it provides some of that), but for the convenience of the handle it provides. I guess what we're all trying to say here is that Mr. Sinofsky wasn't messing around when he dropped the surface on stage, or attached wheels to it and went skateboarding. This thing is strong; if you want to put a case on it, you can't really go wrong. But it doesn't necessarily need one. And this is coming from someone who even has screen protectors on digital cameras and no electronics are unprotected. Enjoy your surface =D

willie333

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I did not want a sleeve because I use my Surface 2 away from the office/home at customers' and jobsites. A sleeve is not practical for field use. I got the 'MoKo Rotatory Detachable Type / Touch Keyboard Cover Companion Sleeve Case'. See link below. It folds up portfolio style, protects very well from bumps and scratches, covers the felt-like back of the keyboard too. The outer cover detaches, with or without the keyboard, for tablet mode while the main tablet cover remains . Built in stand in tablet only cover mode. Variable angle stand with the cover on in landscape and PORTRAIT. Overall I am very pleased with this cover. I had the MoKo Slim-fit Case first but it was difficult/awkward to use in tablet mode. I hope this helps

Amazon.com: MoKo Rotatory Detachable Type / Touch Keyboard Cover Companion Sleeve Case for Microsoft Surface RT / Surface 2 10.6" Inch Windows 8 Tablet (fits with or without Type / Touch Keyboard Cover), BLACK: Computers & Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb