Tapatalk forum app

xivius

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Can anyone suggest a good Windows 8 tapatalk forum app ? Boardexpress is the only one I found in the store, but it is not Working .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, there aren't really any to speak of.

Besides, aren't you aware that metro IE is actually good enough to browse the forums? I'm using it right now as I speak.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Hello,

Can anyone suggest a good Windows 8 tapatalk forum app ? Boardexpress is the only one I found in the store, but it is not Working .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Being a forum junkie, I have been waiting awhile for one to pop up. I have been searching for awhile and never found one except board express and like you I can't get it working. Yes, you can use your browser, duh, but apps make the experience more streamlined and convenient.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Uhh how about I dunno tapatalk? Lol. I'm using it right now.

Edit nm just noticed this is for surface. Contact the makers of tapatalk and ask them to port it.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

M_A

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
BoardExpress just doesn't work and seems not to be updated/supported anymore fir Windows 8.1 - does anyone know if there will be a Tapatalk App for Windows 8.1 anytime soon?

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I spoke with the dev of tapatalk in charge of WP development and he assured me that Windows RT and WP are a priority for them. However he said resource management is a challenge but they intend to make it as feature rich as the Android and IOS counterparts.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss