Value of a Surface RT

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
totally agree, hence my decision to just keep the RT and forego Best buy trade in. Mostly just co-miserating with a fellow Surface owner about really how under valued and under appreciated this device is, since it's not an Apple device and all

Agree. I bought my Surface RT, bundled with a touch cover, from a certified manufacturer on eBay refurbished for $200. I then sold it to Best Buy for $200 in store credit and sold my touch cover on eBay for $70.

I then bought a Surface 2 64gb, open box, but still in plastic wrap on eBay for $500 delivered. I used best buy store credit to get a type cover 2 and still have $70 remaining in store credit at Best Buy. I might pick up a Arc Surface Edition mouse at Best Buy with the remaining credit.

That's how it's done ;)

barbequtioner

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I was lucky enough to grab it for $200 shortly after launch from one dude who just got his girlfriend pregnant. I don't feel bad about it all.
Anyways on topic, I am thinking about getting my 1520 to augment my experience, not splinter it. Big screens everywhere for me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro