Mail app and Groups

SteviePat

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

The mail app is annoying me as it lacks the functionality to use groups. My WP8 has this (limited to 25 entries but still....) I had hoped to use my surface for sending out emails to the groups I use (I manage some youth rugby teams) but the People hub on Surface doesn't show them, and Mail can't see them or even create a distribution group it seems. I can go online to www.outlook.com and access the emails and groups that way, so there is a workaround.

I've searched for this and it seems that it is just a lack of functionality at the moment rather than a specific issue. Basic functionality but never mind....

Anyway - is anyone aware if this functionality is likely to be updated in any upcoming release? I had expected that my People hub would be the same across all my devices....

Cheers.

Stevie

SteviePat

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
What about using Outlook when you need to use groups?

Apparently this interprets the groups as categories so not quite sure how this can be used - haven't played with it too much to figure it out though. I just have an expectation of having my People hub consistent across my devices. Don't think that's unreasonable..... be nice to see that finally happen.

Stevie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans