surface 2 purchase questions

gbafam

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have the surface pro and am very happy with it. However, I note that relatively few newspapers/magazines have an app for off line reading. The Wall Street Journal, for example, has such an app for the Ipad, as I understand it, but with the surface pro, if you are out of wi fi range, you're out of luck. The Economist, on the other hand, does have a great app for the pro. (There are other publications with no app, but with some work you can download pdf copies of issues but it's more work than it should me). I suspect this will be the same with the 2 as with the pro, but if anyone has any information about improvements in this area, it would be appreciated.

I also note the absence of the digitizer pen. I use the pro, extensively, to take handwritten notes. I"m also left handed, and the pro has worked well for me. Have others who have moved to the 2 been able to get along with a standard stylus?

Is the 2 in any way affected by the microsoft rollout of windows 9 in a couple of months? Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234