UK - Surface 2 32gb availability?

Dan Strong1

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get this? Seems sold out everywhere

Ive checked MS Store, PC World, John Lewis, Argos, ebuyer, dabs, scan... I cant think of anywhere else!

Any ideas?

dailynail

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can't find a single UK stockist with the 32gb 2 in stock either, is this a stock c o c k-up by MS or something more worrying? PC World don't have any either by the way.

Dan Strong1

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
My Currys anywhere near didnt have one, its says they do but when I went on every store was out of stock. JUST found in stock on Tesco so ordered one, so I would check there, couldn't find anywhere else.

Hoping this is a good upgrade from the original RT, the original is the best tech ive ever used. Yesterday on my train 3.5 hour trip to london and back in one charge i did:

• Half of my assignment, using Word and Powerpoint, took me 3 hours.
  • Watched an episode of the walking dead
  • Played games for 2 hours
  • Did some random web browsing
  • All this time it was on the train Wifi.
  • When I got home I used it, easily lasted 8 hours of full use. Incredible device.

The only thing is, it was starting to slow down, especially snapping apps and browsing the web so hope the 2 is better. Looking forward to the better screen too!

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
if it is of any use, my 3rd replacement device (surface 2) was held up for 3 weeks due to an 'inventory' issue since beginning of January here in the UK. I now have it, so I would assume retailers should now have stock or will have very shortly at least. They must have been bobbing across the seas from China I presume..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6