How often do you use a keyboard w/your Surface?

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Just curious on the breakdown. I was going to ask in the General Tablet thread, but I think the numbers from Pro users would be different.

For me, rarely. I been in a highly "consumptive" mode lately. Ironically, I did attach my Type Cover 2 to compose this post. :winktongue:

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I give both type ans touch covers.

I leave the touch cover on on mast all of the time as it is a great cover. Regular browsing, I will just fold it back ans using the onscreen keyboard as it is really nice. Anytime I am setting at a desk/table, I will use the keyboard to type anything long.

Some days I remove the touch ans replace it with my type cover. These days I am sure that I will be using the keyboard ans would rather type on it as I am even faster.

No matter which keyboard when one is used, it is accompanied with my wedge mouse.

As stated, the touch is a great cover ans a keyboard when needed. If you don't need it, fine, but it is there when you do. The type is not the best cover as it is thicker/heavier, but it is a great keyboard then cover.

They complete the compromises surface experience... I am talking about the rt/2 models for me.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
At home I use a keyboard all the time as the surface sits on my desk.
I use it as a tablet when mobile.

I may yet get the Type cover 2......

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
For all intents and purposes I always use my TypeCover2 with my RT. I find the aspect ratio of the Surface to be very awkward for using the onscreen keyboard. Too cramped in portrait mode, covering half the screen in landscape.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
During the day, Wedge keyboard (cos I'm quite often inputting), in the evening, no keyboard as I'm generally sofa surfing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo