Happy Birthday, Surface Pro!

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I can hardly believe it's already been a whole year. Mine is still going strong with the original Type Cover I bought with it.

Mine still looks pretty pristine when I clean finger smudges off. But a coworker's looks a little shopworn. He totes his Surface Pro around in a zippered office portfolio, and wearing the dark finish off to reveal shiny metal on the back corners and edges.

How is yours holding up?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Forgot, it has been a year! Wow!! I have a Surface Pro 2, and it's holding up pretty well. I hope all Surface Pro and Pro 2 owners still enjoy theirs.

BTW, I'm typing this from my Surface Pro 2. :smile:

jason10mm

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
How is the battery life? That is my one concern about the surface pro. Unlike lesser tablets, I expect to still be using my surface pro for years to come and it would be nice if it retained useful battery life, though I guess I could just replace power covers as necessary :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
How is the battery life? That is my one concern about the surface pro. Unlike lesser tablets, I expect to still be using my surface pro for years to come and it would be nice if it retained useful battery life, though I guess I could just replace power covers as necessary :p

The Surface Pro 2 is alright, but still mediocre. The original Pro is much worse though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Only had mine 6 months, but loving it. Not quite ready to do my network engineering in the field, but it is a fantastic device for home for me. And the xbox integration from the metro apps is awesome. Hope they keep making it for a bit and show these OEMs how nice a device can be.

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I love my Surface Pro. It's the best electronic device I have owned. The battery hasn't been a problem, but I am conscious of keeping it charged. I hope I'm still using it in some capacity until Surface Pro 5 comes out!

bilzkh

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still holding up, great device. Though I switched out the Type Cover for a Type Cover 2.

Despite the short battery life, this is the best computer I've ever owned, period. Besides, the battery life doesn't concern me, I just need it off the cord for meetings and presentations, otherwise I'm at my desk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12