Micro SD cards for surface 2

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A by SanDisk Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A: Electronics

Can anyone give good credibility to this SD card for the surface? Or is there a better type out there?
That's the one that I used in my Surface RT and currently using with my Surface 2. I have had no problems with the card at all. Works fine and access speed is fine.

2tomtom

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I have one of those. Its been used in my Surface RT and on an HTC X without any problems. Bought from Amazon at really good price.

Can only say buy it from personal experience. Maybe not the cheapest but highly rated on Amazon and elsewhere. You can't go wrong.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I was running SanDisk Extreme 64gb on the Surface and it seemed to be working fine. I had to send my Surface in because of TypeCover not working though...

Astropin

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
It works fantastic. I loaded up about 20 HD movies (still room for many more) and play them straight off it. Most are in 1080p format. It seems really fast so no complaints. Great price also (And they just knocked a couple bucks off it).

Last edited:

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
It works fantastic. I loaded up about 20 HD movies (still room for many more) and play them straight off it. Most are in 1080p format. It seems really fast so no complaints. Great price also (And they just knocked a couple bucks off it).

So I appreciate everything everyone. And I took into consideration everything you said, Astropin, but I felt that I wanted the SanDisk more. I guess I'm just conditioned to go with the brand named product, but I also do feel comfort in it.

alphaZ

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I would like to know if the surface 2 can handle a 128gig micro SD card. Hoping someone has an answer for me here

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I would like to know if the surface 2 can handle a 128gig micro SD card. Hoping someone has an answer for me here

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Imagine every time new tech is created, it won't work with the devices that were made previously... That would suck!

Cobb

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I got the same sdmicro card and a micro sized stick with regular usb plug memory plug too. Both formatted to ntsf(SP?). I think its memory limit is 64 gb per card?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos