Toast notifications acting up..

Daniel Southerland

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone experienced toast notifications being hit or miss. Most commonly in the Mail app. They work every time I download something from the store, but have noticed that they only work sometimes with the email app.
In the setting I have turn on all emails to receive notifications, yet still mot working.

Any ideas?
Thanks

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone experienced toast notifications being hit or miss. Most commonly in the Mail app. They work every time I download something from the store, but have noticed that they only work sometimes with the email app.
In the setting I have turn on all emails to receive notifications, yet still mot working.

Any ideas?
Thanks

You can try 1: soft resetting the phone or 2: re-installing the app :) otherwise it's not the phone, but the app itself

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
You can try 1: soft resetting the phone or 2: re-installing the app :) otherwise it's not the phone, but the app itself

this is the surface forums. I suggest updating and restarting your tablet. If it isn't correct then it may be a usage pattern problem with how you specifically use it on a daily basis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05