MicrosoftFoLife

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I just wanted to post this and tell everyone that I couldn't be more happy with my surface pro. I found out that I could play skyrim smoothly on it. I use my surface for coding and watching movies and such but never did I think I could game on it too. Its the best tablet out there today(obviously the pro 2 is better but I mean surfaces in general).

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Its pretty dope. I hook it up to my tv via hdmi. Its a tablet, laptop, gaming console (well, ps2), media player, recipe notebook, and canvas. I enjoy it.

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I just picked mines up too. Playing Medieval 2 Total War. I did install Rome 2 on it, unfortunatly I think that was abit too much for it! It did run it in low settings though, albiet with a low fps!

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for a game to show off my Surface Pro's capabilities, one that I can control the action using the position of the Surface to steer for example, it doesn't need to be the best most power hungry game in the world, but it would help if it was a good game :smile:

Any ideas, maybe a simple flight sim.

Bob

MicrosoftFoLife

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for a game to show off my Surface Pro's capabilities, one that I can control the action using the position of the Surface to steer for example, it doesn't need to be the best most power hungry game in the world, but it would help if it was a good game :smile:

Any ideas, maybe a simple flight sim.

Bob

the problem is that those games are apps. Any tablet could run an app. There aren't any actually games that can show off the surface that do what you're thinking.

drbanks

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've played through Borderlands 2 and some of its DLC twice on my first gen Surface Pro. Of course, I needed a mouse to do that, but it worked fine.

CASA doronzo

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi,i have a surface pro 2,i use it For Gaming and i play outlast,saints row iv,slender the arrival,need For speed most wanted,turbo dismount,sumotori dreams and minecraft.....i have that games on My hard disk because my memory is too little(i have a surface pro 2 with 128 gb of memory,i use it with my type cover)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6