Playing Videos Consecutively

pohlmeyr

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I want to be able to play a series of videos in a folder consecutively, so they start automatically one after the other. However I have not seen this capability in the surface tablet. Is there a way to do it?

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I want to be able to play a series of videos in a folder consecutively, so they start automatically one after the other. However I have not seen this capability in the surface tablet. Is there a way to do it?

It doesn't work to highlight all of the videos you want to see, then right click them and select "play?"

-- Sorry if I am mean, I just dislike mean people! --

pohlmeyr

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
In windows explorer i highlight all the videos i want to watch go to the toolbar and select play all. Then the video app opens up and plays the first video but does not play any of the other videos selected. I have to go back to the app and select the next video.

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
In windows explorer i highlight all the videos i want to watch go to the toolbar and select play all. Then the video app opens up and plays the first video but does not play any of the other videos selected. I have to go back to the app and select the next video.

I'm sorry that doesn't work then. I can't help ><

-- Sorry if I am mean, I just dislike mean people! --

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234