Just bought a Surface 2, good deal?

pNoyz3Ro

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Picked up a HARDLY USED (LIKE NEW) Surface 2, 32GB, Keyboard, and Box/Original accessories for $225.

I was debating on upgrading to the Pro but the primary use is for surfing the web, emails, and watching movies so I figured the Surface 2 would be perfect.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't think that was a bad deal for the utility.

Windows 10 is up-in-the-air, but even without I think it'll still do well.

pNoyz3Ro

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Don't think that was a bad deal for the utility.

Windows 10 is up-in-the-air, but even without I think it'll still do well.

Yeah, I thought about that a lot but as I said I mainly just wanted something I could use as a tablet for surfing the web and watching movies. Not really sure if the extra hundreds of dollars would've been justified just for that reason.

And it would be great to bring while I go on deployment here in a few months! Probably get a Surface Pro 4 when I get back, if it's out! *crossing fingers*

With those extras, I'd say that's a good buy. Nice grab!

Thanks, I thought so too, they were trying to sell for $275 but I was able to talk them down :)

Martinho Moreira

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
So guys, I have a surface RT and it's has another 6 months of warranty, and I really like it (really do) it starting to show problems so I'm thinking to send it to test... If they offer I want to change it for the surface2, is it worth it? Or should I wait some more time to see what comes next?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett