Surface 3 cases

GJ Kuz

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for Waterfield Designs to release their high-end cases and sleeves that they have for the Surface 3 Pro for the Surface 3. Their website says Surface 3 versions will be coming soon. Their Outback Solo design is calling me....

I just got the black ballistic version of Outback Solo for SP3. Awesome bag!!! I like the original Outback Solo as well. But I can't use that for formal use. Thanks to SF Bags, now they offer the ballistic nylon version.

Brian282

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
By far the only limiting factor that I have for purchasing a Surface 3 is the lack of protective cases. I thought about getting an Armor Case but the thing is massively bulky.

Incipios Feather/Hybrid case won't be released till July. I think the moment they release the Hybrid case. I will jump on the surface bandwagon. That and a good healthy glass screen protector

Mark_JS

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking for a rugged folio (portfolio) as well. But what is the point of protecting the actual Surface if one accidental tug on a cable can render the charge port useless? Or one accidental jerk on a cable can destroy the USB port?

What I'm looking for is a folio that protects the tablet, and also includes some type of stress grips or grommets to guard against damage with respect to the cables.

Any good candidates come to mind? :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa