Android Emulator?

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I tried to install the AmiDuOs on my surface 3, but it requires me to turn on the virtualisation technology in bios setting. Appreciate if u could share how u enter into the surface 3 bios setting..

It says they recommend it, not that you need it. I didn't turn it on and works fine :)

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I tried to install the AmiDuOs on my surface 3, but it requires me to turn on the virtualiation technology in bios setting. Appreciate if u could share how u enter into the surface 3 bios setting..

You don't NEED to have virtualization on, you can still proceed with the installation. It just warns you that you get better performance with it on. For the Surface 3 there is currently no way to enable virtualization as Microsoft has locked it out from us.

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
You don't NEED to have virtualization on, you can still proceed with the installation. It just warns you that you get better performance with it on. For the Surface 3 there is currently no way to enable virtualization as Microsoft has locked it out from us.

Ok thanks. I tried the amiduos, is there anywhere I can press the "back" and "home" button in the emulator so that I can exit an app? I knw the EXC kep acts as the back button, but I do not have a physical keyboard..

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok thanks. I tried the amiduos, is there anywhere I can press the "back" and "home" button in the emulator so that I can exit an app? I knw the EXC kep acts as the back button, but I do not have a physical keyboard..

On screen home,back,and tab buttons should automatically be there at the bottom of AmiDuos....atleast that's the way it is on my Sp3

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

Assuming you're in full screen mode and have the three buttons at the bottom, the button on the right will show you your open apps. Swiping down on the app will close it.

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Assuming you're in full screen mode and have the three buttons at the bottom, the button on the right will show you your open apps. Swiping down on the app will close it.
The three buttons at the bottom will only appear in ful screen mode, I couldn't see them in the normal screen size or auto screen size..

DLCPhototography

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I think it was on Reddit where they indicated that installing AMIDuOS will disable "Connected Standby."

Can anybody confirm or refute that? I would prefer to keep connected standby on my S3.

This looks like an interesting option to play with, but I don't want it to create any changes or problems in the main S3 OS and functionality.

amber1955

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
i love duos how ever i have noticed that when i use it it will discharge my battery and it's plugged in and charging but the charge goes down in stead of up i know the charger is good cause when i close duos it charges the battery to fully charged has any one else:unhappy: had this problem if so did u find a fix for surface 3 ? :unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa