MyTube app keeps playing a video when going away from the program if a youtube video is playing. I still can't figure out how to change settings for this ? Its free to try don't worry. MyTube app for Windows in the Windows Store

Even on desktop modes I continue to hear the youtube video sound if a video is playing.
    Tubecast has the option to disable this on settings I found but I don't want to pay $2.99 MyTube I like better and is only 99 cents.
    07-03-2015 11:38 AM
    That is actually one feature I love. It would bug me on Android that I couldn't multitask with other apps and listen to YouTube videos. I also couldn't turn the screen off and listen to it like a podcast. I can do both of those things with Tubecast and I love it! Is there a particular reason why you don't want to pause the video if you don't want to hear it?
    07-06-2015 08:45 AM
    MyTube app keeps playing a video when going away from the program if a youtube video is playing. I still can't figure out how to change settings for this ? Its free to try don't worry. MyTube app for Windows in the Windows Store

Even on desktop modes I continue to hear the youtube video sound if a video is playing.
    Tubecast has the option to disable this on settings I found but I don't want to pay $2.99 MyTube I like better and is only 99 cents.

Open the App. Go to settings. Scroll down and uncheck "continue playing video after leaving the App".
    07-06-2015 08:52 AM