Back in the "Surface 2" saddle!

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
After owning a Surface RT, trading that in towards a Surface 2 and later trading the Surface 2 in @ Best Buy for a 11" Macbook Air last June (Best Buy's offer of $240 credit for the S2 was too good to pass up) I ended up missing that "quirky little tablet that could".

So 2 weeks ago I bought a mint-condition 32GB Surface 2, 32GB microSD card, TypeCover 2, and Incipio case for $120.

Although I've kept my eye on the Surface devices, I haven't paid too much attention to the newer Modern UI apps that may have been release over the past year. The app store isn't any easier today in browsing what's available and noteworthy.

What are some of the apps that you find useful? What games are enjoyable? Are there any apps similar to Notational Velocity (on OSX)? (or ResophNotes on Windows)

Thanks in advance.

bdball

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately very little has changed. Really, very few decent apps have been added. So disappointed in how the whole RT thing has gone. Microsoft pretty much gave up before they stopped selling them. Internet Explorer seems to crash more, that is the only difference. I was so hoping to at least get Edge but from what it sounds like all we will receive is a Windows 10 like start screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99