What is everyone useing for screen and chasis protection?

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 surface 3's bought for my wife and I. I am wanting to get some extra protection for the screen and chasis. Are the tempered glass screen protectors on ebay any good? and what about the skins for the aluminum bits? Are they good? will they leave goo if removed?

LibbyLA

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I am using JOTO non-glare screen protectors on my S3 and SP3. They are a PITA to install with no dust or bubbles because of the size of the screens, but once installed, they turn the glossy glass screen that is unusable while traveling in a vehicle on a sunny day into something that is quite usable. They also greatly reduce fingerprints and dust and I like the feel of the stylus on them. Probably not as protective as tempered glass, but they do what I need them to do.

I have Stickerboy skins. Pricey, especially when compared to Decal Girl and some of the others, but I got the sets that include the keyboard protector pieces for the Typecover and I'm happy with the skin sets. The material is pretty thick.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Cool, I think im one of the few people who like glossy screens. I have them in everything. I was looking at either a clear or carbon fiber look for mine. and something for the wifes.

bockersjv

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I just placed four small self adhesive rubber buttons on the case corners and it keeps the whole Surface very clean and stops it moving when using as a tablet on flat surfaces.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon