Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
REMEMBER you must make meaningful post. One word posts, or just a couple words just won't cut it! Yes I get that a conversation thread can be fun, BUT lets make sure we put a little effort in to our posts, AND spread out a bit too. Post in other threads, and START some threads. Ask some thought provoking questions, etc

You get the point. ;)

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I am a student too. I have not yet replaced my old laptop since last year so im fully dependent on my phone (good thing i have my MS apps onenote, office, etc) and also with the compluters in my school. I hope to win this to help me with my academics and social stuffs. plus im trying to do advanced graphic design and editing.

Super2online

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I plan on buying 4 Surface Laptops for my kids. 2 will start college this year, and then one each year after. What I love about this laptop. Its very light as not to weigh down their backpack. It comes in 4 colors, one of those colors will obviously suit each of their tastes. The specs are just as good as the other Surface models so you are losing nothing in performance. The Alcantara fabric is awesome to the touch and looks fantastic. You can get a matching mouse and you are completely themed out. Just what a 4.0 GPA aspiring student needs!

Jamiecraft2

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Surface laptop perfectly fits in between wanting a laptop (surface book) but not wanting a surface pro kind of device! It's genius and I love it!

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Count me in!! I don't usually have the best luck with these, but worth a try!
This sexy powerhouse is certainly an eye-candy, although I'm still very happy with my SP3, I've been looking for an upgrade for a long long time

Tjandrew

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Who wants a free Surface Laptop from Windows Central!!!!!:wink::wink:
That's a ridiculous question, right? Who doesn't!!!:smile::devil:

Rule No.3 Participate in our Surface Laptop forums. (Each individual post you make counts as an entry!):excited:

So I made a new thread to post "GIVEAWAY talks"...:angel:

I'm psyched. I love my surface 3. Hope this isn't too big/heavy in comparison though.

erichstark

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I would like to have a new Surface. I study at university and also teaching c#. It would be amazing to show to students how to develop apps on Windows. Actualy I do have a macbook pro.

Kuria

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
For those complaining about port selection, you can always use a usb hub. They are readily available.

Good luck everyone

Mahx313

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Yes how exciting !!! It is Goin to be a hit I will take the blue 1 plz !!!! Good luck to all!!! I think it is a great edition to the Surface family!!!

Who wants a free Surface Laptop from Windows Central!!!!!:wink::wink:
That's a ridiculous question, right? Who doesn't!!!:smile::devil:

Rule No.3 Participate in our Surface Laptop forums. (Each individual post you make counts as an entry!):excited:

So I made a new thread to post "GIVEAWAY talks"...:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05