Hello All,

Share with me the ultimate reason to own/buy/win a surface laptop

Feeling lucky:)

Thanks,
Yousef

shtajiryan

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
For me personally, I really need a small portable device to take with me, adding to it that I really like Microsoft's current path, it would be a shame not to get it.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
The battery life and portability is definitely intriguing for me. I'm on the go a lot for work and not having to charge or remember a charger would be fantastic.

AbhiWindows10

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
the ultimate reason to own/buy/win a surface laptop

It's got the best hardware on such a thin profile (including the really ince touch screen) WITH 14 hours of battery life. It's FAST, like really fast. Windows 10S is a lighter OS compared to Windows 10 Home and Pro and that really helps.

Also, security is a big plus. No issues regarding old rogue Win32 apps and those apps screwing up the registry or completely ruining your precious machine.

All in all, a really great package!! :)

tpitts15

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I want a personal device to replace my Surface Pro 2. That thing is really starting to show its age and I need a better aspect ratio!

MizuNoHane

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Battery life, 100%! With how quickly MSFT is sealing in partners and pledges for the Desktop Bridge I also think I would be able to use only Windows Store apps and benefit from the added security of 10 S.

Kuria

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
A really nice choice when you consider it's performance. I would really like to try Windows S. Having an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, depending on your configuration means it's a very fast laptop. It's very light so very portable to take with me wherever I need to be. It's lighter than a Surface Book. The comes the battery life which I think is just perfect!! And how about the startup time(booting)... WOW!!! This would be the perfect laptop for me!!

anon(4216826)

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
I really like the ideea of Windows 10S. The feeling that you could put it to sleep and it won't drain the battery... Just open the lid and you are good to go. If developers will migrate apps to the Store i am really hoping for Windows 10S to be free to download to all devices. It seems it solves a lot of problems.
So far Apple will port iTunes in the Store... was not expecting that.

Bedan

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Firstly,let me say its a Surface made by Microsoft.No others laptop are sexier than this.Stunning performance,Best looks and absolutely the best portable machine.Morever i guess it will give an extra impression towards personality too...

paul_zn

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I am a heavy SP4 user, and I use it heavily for tablets. As a computer I also use it heavily but mostly when connected to my desktop monitor, ie. become my desktop PC. For me the laptop form factor would be useful when I needed a PC for use as a pure laptop, that is, when I needed lapability such as when attending events that don't provide tables, or even when on couch watching TV or just sitting, but for those times when I do need to use a computer (ie. need to type a lot, or do some work). It's at those times that I have found Surface Pro form factor are simply not ideal and feel the need for laptop (for its strong and stable hinge really). I would be installing Windows 10 Pro immediately though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers