Surface pro is the ultimate laptop

Nayem Miah

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I am s worker .. and a trader. I need to online to track my tradig . And never used a surface laptop. I heard about this laptop . Its very good i think . Abliity of this laptop is incredible.. when first i saw video of surface pro i am in love with from then .. i think its the most powerful laptop for working.. and i need one so badly for this.. its performance in so good..

sweatshopking

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Surface pro is the ultimate laptot..

we will have to see how the performance is. windows S is still largely unknown in terms of performance compared to pro, so we'll have to see. nothing suggests it'll be a monster performer, unless you're looking at others in its weight/size class.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Re: Surface pro is the ultimate laptot..

Definitely looks like a nice laptop. Nice form and design, super light, great performance. There's a lot to like about this laptop!

RScheele

May 13, 2017
Visit site
The Surface Laptop looks outstanding! In the market of laptops you would think that every design or way of building is used already... But the Surface Laptop really looks different and adds a very nice look and feel.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Now I'd say that the tittle is incorrect since we're talking about Surface Laptop here, not Surface Pro (which is basically a tablet). It's probably not the most ultimate laptop because it doesn't have a dGPU (Microsoft calls Surface Book the ultimate laptop) so it can't perform well when editing videos, photos or playing video games (it was not meant to be one anyway as the Surface Book is already out there). It's targeting students and that's why it's made to be more like a "light weight laptop" that also looks great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa