Surface Accessories

henschel

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Which accessories from the surface brand do you wish most for the surface laptop, that does not exist today?

For myself, I wish a decent pair of magnesium surface style headphones...

kashgohel

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Maybe something like antitouch gloves. The touch screens have really become great these days with being able to differentiate a palm and a surface pen, but I cant seem to settle well with resting my palm on the screen when sketching. So i wish there was a glove you could wear which makes you touch the screen without it accidentally responding and messing up your painting.

Photonsym

May 13, 2017
Visit site
How about a more ergonomic mouse with the same colour scheme. I mean the arc mouse is fine in portability and all, but it doesn't really feel too comfortable for extensive periods of time. Granted, you could just buy one from another company.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
How about a more ergonomic mouse with the same colour scheme. I mean the arc mouse is fine in portability and all, but it doesn't really feel too comfortable for extensive periods of time. Granted, you could just buy one from another company.

hey i have to agree here. i have long fingers and when i tried to use the arc mouse a few years back it wasnt comfortable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss