How many would love to have a Surface brand in Metallic black?

Abinav Shankar

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Most of us love black and it even looks more premium than other colors. I don't know why MS is not considering black as an option but I definitely need a black colored Surface device.

spiderguy

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I love the original platinum​ look. But I would like a blue one even more. They have the Surface laptop in blue but I like a little darker shade than that. Regarding a black Surface, I don't know.

diablozoll

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm with you! I have the first gen Surface pro and it is still one of the most beautiful machines I have ever seen. It's a pity Microsoft moved away from black after Surface 2. I would like to see a new surface in all black, preferably with the magnesium body the first 2 have...

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I love the current color. But I might prefer black also, depending maybe on the texture and shade maybe? I mean it could be shiny or matte black. I dont know what'e cooler until I see it

DrewK93

May 13, 2017
Visit site
I'm not too fond of black devices anymore. In my opinion, black devices look so bland, and if they're particularly nice as opposed to standard matte plastic all over, it'll show scratches a lot.

kashgohel

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I used to like black, but after seeing Surface Laptop's color range I changed my mind. They have a really professional finish that looks premium.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss