Surface Laptop Gaming

Joshua Muldoon

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
Hey, I was just wondering what kind of gaming is this device capable of? I know it's not much, but since it has the option of an Intel iris pro, I was just thinking it has to be somewhat capable of something.

Jeffery Holderness

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping the high end is capable of maybe not top of the line but more than most ultrabooks. It'd be the most pretty laptop at the dance if it had some capability.

Joshua Muldoon

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
I'm hoping the high end is capable of maybe not top of the line but more than most ultrabooks. It'd be the most pretty laptop at the dance if it had some capability.

Yeah, I currently have an Hp Pavilion, with an i7-7700hq and GTX 1050 2gb, with 16gb ram, so I don't think it will beat my current laptop, but it would be a lot easier to carry around

Tori Weaver

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I'm often on Steam. I'm not a huge gamer, and this laptop would go toward my needs at school. But I'd still like to know how it is for gaming. I'd like to be able to take a break from school work and play some games

overboard08

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Kaby Lake i5 and i7 with the RAM configurations, sure some gaming. I play a few older games through Steam and GoG (StarCraft, Homeworld 2, Age of Empires, CivIII -- I like to use my PC for some of my old school gaming I used to do back in the day :) ). As far as newer games, if you get a higher end Laptop (i7, 8+ GB RAM) you can check out Surface Book gaming reviews that sport the same configuration and they should be comparable. I think Gears of War 4-type games on medium settings were decent to game with.

v/r
BMK
From Surface Pro 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss