The new keyboard is so adorable and softly made, only thing I'm worried is what if we...idk...accidentally drop water or a beverage??? I wonder what would happen, has anyone tested it yet?? Although the keyboard is awesome!!!! Well designed and engineered. <3 Microsoft!
    05-12-2017 11:46 AM
    I've herd it's spill proof and water resistant. I'm guessing it's very similar to the SP Touch Covers and I've spilled things on mine. Cleans off easily enough. Shouldn't be any different than any other laptop.
    05-12-2017 11:58 AM
    I've herd it's spill proof and water resistant. I'm guessing it's very similar to the SP Touch Covers and I've spilled things on mine. Cleans off easily enough. Shouldn't be any different than any other laptop.
    Awesome! I'm glad it is spillproof, as well as being backlit, just incase
    05-12-2017 12:03 PM
    Loved the keyboard too! It's beautiful, specially the red one! ❤ Would love if it was available globally.
    05-12-2017 12:04 PM
    Its design looks great.. if scared to spill any drinks its time to get the bottle that cant be knocked over haha
    05-13-2017 05:09 AM
    Yeah I like what Surface team is doing with design of their devices. They're all gorgeous but I think that Surface Laptop's keyboard looks better than any other laptop keyboard out there. Yes, it's water proof and durable. I don't think that the Surface team would put something they can't trust to be well on their product.
    05-13-2017 05:16 AM
    Very clean looking keyboard. And yes, it would be a great benefit it is spillproof, though I generally keep drinks away from my electronic devices
    05-13-2017 06:11 AM
    always love surface keyboards. look very neat! plus that special fabric :)
    05-13-2017 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD