I was wondering how the Surface Studio was faring for artists despite some of the reviews regarding last gen tech and overall performance? Does Photoshop stand up? A Microsoft Store employee had told me that Microsoft had some sort of partnership with Adobe regarding a guarantee that Photoshop will perform well. Is that true?
    05-12-2017 07:12 PM
    I'm quite sure Photoshop CC runs perfectly well on the Surface Studio. The hardware isn't THAT bad. It might struggle a little with video editing, but for Photoshop work, the Surface Studio would be a dream come true, in my humble opinion. That beautiful, articulating screen would be incredible to use for photo editing!
    Drael646464 likes this.
    05-12-2017 08:53 PM
    If it were me, i'd be avoiding professional critics/reviewers like the plague for something like this.

Its a bit like when someone reviews a fitness band and they never leave the couch lol.

Try and find more hands on type stuff by people who use photoshop cc. Stuff more along these lines (although these are both illustrators and only one is using photoshop CC):

At least, if it were my potential purchase, that's what I'd do. If I am buying an rpg game, I want to hear from rpg gamers. Fitness band, people who work out. etc.
    05-13-2017 03:47 AM
    It really is a beautiful thing. If I had the space and the extra money I'd get one. My history dictates I'm an artist but out of the industry for 9 yrs now. I'm eyeing a Surface Pro for sketching to get back into things.
    05-13-2017 02:19 PM
    Such an amazing device. If only it didn't cost an arm and a leg.
    05-13-2017 03:21 PM