high end games!!!!

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
You can try to play CS:GO and games of similar age, but this laptop really is not a gaming machine. There are plenty of other gaming laptops out there and this one is not one of those since it doesn't have a dGPU - it's just integrated intel graphics that'll do basic stuff you need.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
You can try to play CS:GO and games of similar age, but this laptop really is not a gaming machine. There are plenty of other gaming laptops out there and this one is not one of those since it doesn't have a dGPU - it's just integrated intel graphics that'll do basic stuff you need.

hey there. yeah i agree, cs:go would be fine on medium settings. definitely dont buy this laptop thinking youll play 32 player battlefield 1 matches on it or something else that needs a lot of power to run smoothly.

JohnnyRedLight

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Like the others have said, it can play old games or games with low requirements. It will play "some" modern titles on low low resolution and settings but expect 30fps or less.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Yea league or csgo will surely run like a charm but I would'nt try anything very graphically intensive.

hey there, i forgot about league of legends. yeah thats true but for that game or pretty much any competitive lan/online game, timing is key. i assume the surface laptop keyboard would lag behind a mechanical keyboard so although not the best of methods a usb mechanical keyboard plugged in to the usb port of the surface laptop is a necessity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon