Is this a laptop that can actually change people's lives?

FZA612

May 15, 2017
Visit site
Well yes. This is a laptop that helps people understand and change the way they do in their most daily lives as technology improves and helps connecting our everyday doings which may be hard or easy. It played a role for having a special signature on their product. Having this laptop would make things forever no matter how hard it could be and goes on and on until beyond...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's interesting, but I don't really equate any laptop being life-changing in this day and age. Laptops have been around for years and all of them basically do the same thing. Aesthetics are about the only differences.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
fza612, you seem really inspired by the surface laptop. if you get the surface laptop then hopefully you will use that device to inspire others to do good also. :wink:

JohnnyRedLight

May 12, 2017
Visit site
That's interesting, but I don't really equate any laptop being life-changing in this day and age. Laptops have been around for years and all of them basically do the same thing. Aesthetics are about the only differences.

I'm definitely with you on that. Even 20 years ago I'm not sure I would classify the laptop as life-changing.

Bionicsix

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the Surface Laptop could inspire change by its usefulness as a tool to perform computing tasks. Someone will use a Surface Laptop to create, to perform, and to achieve.

Photonsym

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Well upgrading from a clunky old laptop would surely change someones everyday life. Small things like fast boot times, reliable performance and a light-weight design all add up to make work easier.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I think the only thing game changing is the battery life, but then there have been computers before that could do this. "MacBook Air", there is nothing about the surface laptop that will change somebodies life. It does everything most every other computer can do. You can even write on the screen, not being a convertible makes that part useless. Windows 10 S is a better version of Windows RT. I don't think this computer can change somebodies life outside of the annoyance of plugging in your computer, sorry to say, saying it will change people's lives is delusional. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa