Hello!
    since surface 3 is the device I use to get my studying + working done, I decided to stop testing insider builds on it, so I did a clean install of the latest public build of Win10, since then, I'm experiencing issues with WiFi...
    It happens after waking the device from sleep not while running, when waking it up a yellow icon is shown, when trying to do anything (turn off, disconnect,..) it broke with the ethernet icon and a red x shown, troubleshooter is unable to detect the problem.

Tried installing the driver from official source, reinstalling the driver from disk manager with no help :(
    06-11-2017 02:48 PM
    Hello!
    since surface 3 is the device I use to get my studying + working done, I decided to stop testing insider builds on it, so I did a clean install of the latest public build of Win10, since then, I'm experiencing issues with WiFi...
    It happens after waking the device from sleep not while running, when waking it up a yellow icon is shown, when trying to do anything (turn off, disconnect,..) it broke with the ethernet icon and a red x shown, troubleshooter is unable to detect the problem.

Tried installing the driver from official source, reinstalling the driver from disk manager with no help :(
    I used to have wifi issues as well, but that was some time back

Do you have the latest official updates installed?

And have you tried repairing the driver or disabling and enabling it?
    06-12-2017 03:23 AM
    Yes I'm running the latest and greatest + tried that multiple times.
    06-12-2017 10:46 AM
    Yes I'm running the latest and greatest + tried that multiple times.
    This is my thread - never finished it since the issues just went away: https://forums.windowscentral.com/mi...or-driver.html
    FAHMI BASSEM likes this.
    06-12-2017 11:46 PM
    I am having the same issues... with a Surface Pro 4. Trying different things, nothing seems to work. The tablet is running latest Slow Insider, but had this problem with the Marvell driver since I updated to latest non-Insider build.
    08-28-2017 11:42 AM