Broken WiFi driver, Surface 3 :(

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
since surface 3 is the device I use to get my studying + working done, I decided to stop testing insider builds on it, so I did a clean install of the latest public build of Win10, since then, I'm experiencing issues with WiFi...
It happens after waking the device from sleep not while running, when waking it up a yellow icon is shown, when trying to do anything (turn off, disconnect,..) it broke with the ethernet icon and a red x shown, troubleshooter is unable to detect the problem.

Tried installing the driver from official source, reinstalling the driver from disk manager with no help :(

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
since surface 3 is the device I use to get my studying + working done, I decided to stop testing insider builds on it, so I did a clean install of the latest public build of Win10, since then, I'm experiencing issues with WiFi...
It happens after waking the device from sleep not while running, when waking it up a yellow icon is shown, when trying to do anything (turn off, disconnect,..) it broke with the ethernet icon and a red x shown, troubleshooter is unable to detect the problem.

Tried installing the driver from official source, reinstalling the driver from disk manager with no help :(

I used to have wifi issues as well, but that was some time back

Do you have the latest official updates installed?

And have you tried repairing the driver or disabling and enabling it?

Diana Melamet

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same issues... with a Surface Pro 4. Trying different things, nothing seems to work. The tablet is running latest Slow Insider, but had this problem with the Marvell driver since I updated to latest non-Insider build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb