Most home user will choose razer blade stealth than surface laptop

lanakaryatna

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Home user will use their laptop on their house and not bring the laptop anywhere, so if they have $1200 they will choose razer blade stealth, me too.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
if you don't go anywhere, what's the point of a laptop? You can get a desktop that so much more powerful for half the price.

heck, you can get a powerful desktop and a weak laptop and stream your Xbox and Windows 10 games to your weak laptop if gaming is your thing.

Msolok

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Not to mention the brand obscurity of Razer. Anyone other than gamers or enthusiastis don't know Razer whereas Microsoft are well known (not to mention the Surface line). I think on that basis the Surface laptop will be more popular.

And what does it matter if it's only going to be left at home? Why does that influence people buying a Surface Laptop or not?

Photonsym

May 13, 2017
Visit site
If you dont need portability, there is almost no reason to get a laptop. I mean for a thousand bucks, you can build an amazing desktop that will destroy any laptop unless you fork over twice as much.

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
"Most home user will choose razer blade stealth than surface laptop"

Unless it's in front of them, in the store, most standard users will just buy the fancy looking thing in front of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)