Surface Laptop Giveaway

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
What exactly is the situation regarding the giveaway? The competition closed like 16 days ago :/ I really don't see the cause of holdup, no declaration of winner either. Being patient about this is really hard. Did someone already win it though?

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
hey rainar im wondering the same thing. every time i see a new article with the surface laptop picture i get anxious only to see its totally unrelated to the contest. i was hoping by today (the release date of the surface laptop) that the winner would be announced but nope.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
hey rainar im wondering the same thing. every time i see a new article with the surface laptop picture i get anxious only to see its totally unrelated to the contest. i was hoping by today (the release date of the surface laptop) that the winner would be announced but nope.

I feel you man :/

Free2Fly2gr8ness

Jun 18, 2017
Visit site
Nice giveaway! I'm looking around this website and discovering a lot using my cell phone. Haha perhaps I should win the laptop to surf this page. *smiles

raqball

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Maybe they've notified the winner and are waiting for that person to respond... Hopefully if that's the case the winner was not a flyby poster who will never check the email address they used to register or come back for PM notification.. I guess under that instance they'll wait a while and after getting no response will pick a different winner..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo