Do you want a Surface Mini?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd like one. I would have liked the Surface Pro 3, but already have an ultrabook. I feel a Surface Mini would be a great supplementary screen when I'm using my desktop PC. My parents could also use it for some quick browsing or Skype as well.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Voted no (only 2 of us so far :D), I love Surface-brand and it's great that they are bringing a Mini version too, it's just not for me. I have no use whatsoever for a tablet of that size, but for those who have use, I'm sure it's gonna be one of the best tablets of that size around!

My money will go towards the SP3 insted.

theetommyt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
What if MS made a surface mini with wacom stylus support, AND a 41mp PureView with dedicated camera button? Focus on notes, quick office productivity, plus photography and editing? Add consumption device features of 1080p display, Dolby sound, etc. Winner?

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
What if MS made a surface mini with wacom stylus support, AND a 41mp PureView with dedicated camera button? Focus on notes, quick office productivity, plus photography and editing? Add consumption device features of 1080p display, Dolby sound, etc. Winner?
It should do all that PLUS be a phone. Maybe 1520 sized but built like a surface with kickstand.

Rod Iron

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I'd be very interested if they made it 8 inches and gave it phone guts. Otherwise what is the point of it? Just get a 10 inch version.

Tracey Jean

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Only if it's a Surface Pro Mini. For me, anything over 10" is pushing it, since that's the easiest to walk around with, but I still want everything featured in the Pro.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
A ipad mini sized surface would be in my stable for sure. I would love to own one. The only thing that would be needed then is topo mapping solution and it would have it in my Jeep all the time.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I am sitting on what I have until either it fails, or the new rumored release 2017 stuff comes out. BIG spending day for me then. I would say a book/2, New phones, and if the mini is released one of those too. Our surface 3s are perfect for our traveling etc.

Seyker

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
I don't really think it'd be a great idea. Surface implies nowadays doing some power-business-friendly-design-also tablets, convertibles and computers. So a small tablet wouldn't do so much, maybe if it does something extra, like being able to convert into a drawing tablet compatible to any windows 10 computer...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3