More CNET bias - Surface Pro 2 "Comparing the Surface Pro to the iPad can get pretty ugly"

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: More CNET bias - Surface Pro 2 "Comparing the Surface Pro to the iPad can get pretty ugly"

But that's the point. These authors don't even make valid arguments one way or the other. They just post articles about this or that to get clicks. Most of them are intentionally inflammatory and lack any real substance. One day its this product they unfairly judge, the next its another.

The funny thing is the only two tech journalists that I've seen with a good objective POV, is Ed Bott and MJ Foley. Both of which are Microsoft focused journalists.

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: More CNET bias - Surface Pro 2 "Comparing the Surface Pro to the iPad can get pretty ugly"

I have my company checking out the specs to make sure I can use the Surface Pro 2 to replace my desktop. I never wanted a laptop as my main work computer, but, I am starting to need a device that is more portable and can handle signatures. I never really considered the Surface because we must have 8 RAM and 256 HD, so when I saw the Surface Pro 2 with the docking station coming early next year, it got my interest. I have a tablet that I use for personal stuff, but would love to be able to combine 3 products (tablet, laptop, desktop) into one for both work and personal use. Fingers crossed that the specs will make it an option for me.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site

I have my company checking out the specs to make sure I can use the Surface Pro 2 to replace my desktop. I never wanted a laptop as my main work computer, but, I am starting to need a device that is more portable and can handle signatures. I never really considered the Surface because we must have 8 RAM and 256 HD, so when I saw the Surface Pro 2 with the docking station coming early next year, it got my interest. I have a tablet that I use for personal stuff, but would love to be able to combine 3 products (tablet, laptop, desktop) into one for both work and personal use. Fingers crossed that the specs will make it an option for me.

Best of luck unto thee. If Panay's demonstration holds water, the Pro should have more than enough powerful for your job (after all, he did show it handling raw 6K video, now that's impressive).

I'm excited for mine, it does after all, have better specs than my current laptop. xD

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Schools choose Windows 8 tablets over iPads and Android, thanks to existing Windows infrastructure | Windows Phone Central

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

Yes good news, lets hope the growth continues...especially with youth to help develop an understanding of difference in products. Its funny, back when I was in elementary school we had Macs...20 years ago....no one had them as home products. Now times are reversing lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett