Surface Pro 2 preorders

Coolaaron88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
So how many decided to stop by your local Microsoft Kiosk or Store to no deposit preorder your Surface Pro 2?

Just pulled the trigger today. 256 GB/ 8 GB of RAM model. Wish I could preorder the Type or Touch Cover 2's but no worries. :)

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could be can't afford it. I am happy with my surface 1

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

WG Rowland

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Online at the MS store. Don't think there's a MS store anywhere around here. 8GB/512GB (only because it's a business writeoff or would have gone with the 256GB).

Oneofthesedays

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Just got back from the Microsoft store in Bellevue, WA. Was thoroughly impressed with the Surface Pro 2. This is the device to beat this holiday season for anyone looking for a tablet/laptop replacement.

Stunning screen. Portable package. Excellent battery life. Insane performance. Usable hinge.

I was sold after playing with it for 10 minutes. Preordered the 256/8GB unit on the spot and traded in my old iPad for a $200 gift card.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Just got back from the Microsoft store in Bellevue, WA. Was thoroughly impressed with the Surface Pro 2. This is the device to beat this holiday season for anyone looking for a tablet/laptop replacement.

Stunning screen. Portable package. Excellent battery life. Insane performance. Usable hinge.

I was sold after playing with it for 10 minutes. Preordered the 256/8GB unit on the spot and traded in my old iPad for a $200 gift card.

So 10 minutes on a leash in a Microsoft store demonstrated it has excellent battery life? Given that could not possibly prove that to anyone, they added one click to the hinge, and the form factor is identical to its predecessor, this sure sounds like a sales pitch to me. Complete with the traded in iPad line....

accasey

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I wish we could pop into a store over here, but in Switzerland (well outside of the US) there aren't any.. They're also normally more expensive here, and I couldn't preorder the cover either..

I was in San Francisco recently and went into the MS store there to look around. Very nice and the people there are very friendly too.

StuBeck

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
So 10 minutes on a leash in a Microsoft store demonstrated it has excellent battery life? Given that could not possibly prove that to anyone, they added one click to the hinge, and the form factor is identical to its predecessor, this sure sounds like a sales pitch to me. Complete with the traded in iPad line....

Its pretty easy to get a general idea about battery life in 10 minutes yes. And whose to say he didn't trade in his iPad (although selling it would have gotten much more I believe.)

cre8tivspirit

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
So, if online preorders are supposed to be shipped by 10/21, when do you think they will be available for those of us who preodered through a local MS store?

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
In-store preorders should be available for pickup on official launch day, which is October 22. A few stores are opening at midnight, so I assume preorders would be available for pickup at that time. They ship them on 10/21, so that people receive their orders on 10/22.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro