As the title says, awaiting delivery of my Surface Pro 2 with the Type Cover 2 and I'm looking for a case/sleeve that can hold them both and the charger, without a handle.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?
    10-21-2013 07:57 AM
    I've been in a similar situation, and decided on the Snugg Surface Case (Brown or Black) from Amazon UK. I wanted it to hold the Surface Pro 2 + Touch Cover 2. The reviews stated it will do this, but that Surface Pro with Type Cover required a little wearing in before it comfortably fit.

I can't test until tomorrow (22nd Oct delivery day), and even then I won't have the Touch Cover 2. But having received the brown sleeve I have to say that it does look tight, so might not take SP2 + TypeC2 easily (as per previous SP1 review).

It is nicely made, reasonable price and has a pocket which would hold paper and/or the stylus. So I am happy with the purchase so far.
    10-21-2013 09:54 AM
    I've been in a similar situation, and decided on the Snugg Surface Case (Brown or Black) from Amazon UK. I wanted it to hold the Surface Pro 2 + Touch Cover 2. The reviews stated it will do this, but that Surface Pro with Type Cover required a little wearing in before it comfortably fit.

I can't test until tomorrow (22nd Oct delivery day), and even then I won't have the Touch Cover 2. But having received the brown sleeve I have to say that it does look tight, so might not take SP2 + TypeC2 easily (as per previous SP1 review).

It is nicely made, reasonable price and has a pocket which would hold paper and/or the stylus. So I am happy with the purchase so far.
    Seems to be very "office" looking. Trying for something more casual, if it exists.
    10-21-2013 01:29 PM
    have a look at these handmade, made-to-order sleeves. they does fit with all type covers: https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/filzstu...ion_id=6361167
    10-21-2013 03:34 PM
    Went ahead and bought this:

Amazon.com: Kensington Soft Carrying Case for for iPad 4/3/2/1, Nexus 10, and Surface Pro: Computers & Accessories

Reviews seem to indicate it's what I want. Hope this helps anyone else.
    10-22-2013 09:22 AM