Surface pro 2 shipped!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
This morning, my purple type cover 2 shipped. I was excited, but I noticed my pro 2 wasn't in that. Just now, Microsoft emailed me that my Pro 2 shipped! When I ordered it, it said it would ship on the 29th, so I was surprised. Did you guys get conformations yet on your amazing surface pro 2 and accessories? Or did you order the surface 2?

tumahler

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
My Pro 2 shipped as well. I'm still waiting for the tracking number to show up in the UPS servers but hopefully it will be here tomorrow!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
My Pro 2 shipped as well. I'm still waiting for the tracking number to show up in the UPS servers but hopefully it will be here tomorrow!

My type cover says waiting for UPS on the UPS website, but the surface itself, I got the tracking number, but wasn't linked, as it didn't say which site.

jfourman

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I received my tracking number from UPS on Saturday along with the "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I am concerned that as of 6:30 p.m. this evening, there has been no update. It seems that others are stuck at the same message. I am now less optimistic that I will get an update tomorrow informing me that my SP2 is "out for delivery". The UPS tracking status for my Type Cover 2 was updated this morning with "Scheduled Delivery: Tuesday, 10/22/2013, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)".

Do others expecting UPS delivery tomorrow for their SP2 have tracking updates confirming delivery tomorrow? I fear that tomorrow I will be practicing typing on my Type Cover 2 that is not connected to anything :unhappysweat:

agion1

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I got the tracking number for the Pro a few days ago, but it is yet to ship yet. I got the number for the keyboard to day and it has shown as shipped and to be delivered tomorrow (the 22nd). Card has been charged for both. I live in GA. It shows the keyboard as coming from PA.

tumahler

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
My UPS tracking number finally shows up on the UPS website. Shipping is Next day air saver. Origin scan is the UPS hub near where I live so it "should" get to me tomorrow.

Matt Lawson

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Me and my girlfriend each preordered a Pro 2 and Type cover, and we have tracking for all of them. It shows the Type Covers coming from KY, and shows origin and departure scans. The Pro 2 it just says "Ready for UPS". Seems a lot of people are in the same boat. It says it's scheduled for delivery by 3pm tomorrow, but I dunno. There's no tracking info on there at all yet. I guess it could just be slow to update, but kind of on pins and needles. I have the next two days off from work, so I'm really hoping it comes in tomorrow so I can play with it a bit.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
My type cover 2 just said it arrived in Middletown, PA. It's shipping to Southern California. It says I should get it by 3PM tomorrow. Lets hope the surface shows up with it too.

Iria

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I received my tracking number from UPS on Saturday along with the "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I am concerned that as of 6:30 p.m. this evening, there has been no update. It seems that others are stuck at the same message. I am now less optimistic that I will get an update tomorrow informing me that my SP2 is "out for delivery". The UPS tracking status for my Type Cover 2 was updated this morning with "Scheduled Delivery: Tuesday, 10/22/2013, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)".

Do others expecting UPS delivery tomorrow for their SP2 have tracking updates confirming delivery tomorrow? I fear that tomorrow I will be practicing typing on my Type Cover 2 that is not connected to anything :unhappysweat:

I'm in the same situation. My label was created on Saturday but no progress since then. In fact, it said it was supposed to be delivered today, Oct. 21 by 3pm my time (Pacific). WTF is going on, Microsoft. And yes, my cc has been charged. :unhappysweat: :unhappy::angry:

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I think that tomorrow ie 10/22/2013 is the official release date and I would assume that we will get tracking numbers etc then.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Good news! My surface pro 2 just arrived in Ontario, California for its origin scan! I'm happy also because that's very close to where I live! :excited

Iria

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Good news! My surface pro 2 just arrived in Ontario, California for its origin scan! I'm happy also because that's very close to where I live! :excited
See, that's what should be happening. The pkg should be moving through to a hub. Those of us with no updates -- something is wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo