The Official "I got a Surface Pro 2" Thread

tumahler

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Got my Surface pro 2 a few hours ago. Got it set up and typing this reply on it right now :)

Everything is awesome so far. Obviously it is much faster than my Surface RT which is the primary reason I went for the Pro this time around. Next, I'm going to be installing Lightroom and Photoshop to try out photo editing with the digitizer.

polbit

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Got mine at lunch (128Gb) from Best Buy, so far enjoying having the SP back (I had the 1st one but moved on...) I have to say though, SP(2) is the most conflicting device I've owned in a long time! Beautifully designed but too thick and heavy, fast and fluid but has fans, great screen but Win 8.1 is still not great at handling high DPI. Right now though I'm on my 2nd honeymoon with it.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Got my 128gb Surface Pro 2 and thoroughly enjoying it....very new to Windows 8 so im still adjusting. Although the device feels heavier than I expected its still amazingly portable.

WG Rowland

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Got my Surface pro 2 a few hours ago. Got it set up and typing this reply on it right now :)

Everything is awesome so far. Obviously it is much faster than my Surface RT which is the primary reason I went for the Pro this time around. Next, I'm going to be installing Lightroom and Photoshop to try out photo editing with the digitizer.

Ooh, really want to know how this works out. Seems like the SP2 would be great for shooting tethered, and the idea of editing in my lap.... :D

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
That's still damn good! I'm sure you'll love it. I had to sell my rt to buy this device!

I know, first world problems lol but seriously, I can say without a doubt that it's honestly the fastest PC I've owned. Haven't had a chance to play minecraft yet, but I'm definitely gonna try it out between classes tomorrow!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb