I'm still waiting for my surface pro 2 and it sucks

anon(5590893)

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my surface pro 2 (128 gb version) three weeks ago - not from ms but from a german retailer (OTTO) - and still have no exact delivery date.Is the surface really so popular or did microsoft just not produce enough devices. I am mad.
I'm always defending windows phone for the lack of apps. I'm always telling friends how great the surface especially with the docking station is. But microsoft always disappoints its loyal supporters. :unhappy:
Maybe android or ios is the better choice. I'm tired of waiting for all the great things to come.

WG Rowland

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my surface pro 2 (128 gb version) three weeks ago - not from ms but from a german retailer (OTTO) - and still have no exact delivery date.Is the surface really so popular or did microsoft just not produce enough devices. I am mad.
I'm always defending windows phone for the lack of apps. I'm always telling friends how great the surface especially with the docking station is. But microsoft always disappoints its loyal supporters. :unhappy:
Maybe android or ios is the better choice. I'm tired of waiting for all the great things to come.

Ok, I hate that I haven't got mine yet, either, but blaming Microsoft for a slow 3rd party retailer? Wow.

Cleavitt76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I get that you are upset, but so far you have only been waiting one day. Surface Pro 2 was just released yesterday and you aren't even waiting on MS. You are waiting on a third party distributer.

Also, if you are looking for iOS or Android to show up on a device like the Surface Pro (1 or 2), you might be waiting for a very long time. Neither has an equivalent solution and it doesn't look like they will any time soon. MS is already a year ahead of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium