Onenote questions

elysm1

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm starting to love Onenote but I still have a few problems with it. My hope is that someone out there knows something I don't. My largest problem pertains to the overall organization of the notes. Can I organize them alphabetically? My other problem is with the lined paper; can I make it a default? I don't want to have to swipe up from the bottom of the screen and choose to have lined paper. I just want lined paper. My concerns are minor, I'm just hoping that I'm overlooking something.

Thank you all in advance.

-Justin

elysm1

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
File > Options > Display. There is a checkbox to "Create all new pages with line rules".

I'm using the metro version. There don't seem to be many options at all. When I swipe in from the side and click on the options menu all I get are 2 choices, neither of which are related to the display. Am I missing something? Is there another way to access more options?

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of Onenote, if using the Onenote Metro app, can anyone get the Ink->text function working? When I try to circle an then convert to text, I don't have that option. It just shows as a drawing, not as "ink".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel