Type cover 2 trackpad

lucilgood

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Love the touch cover. However, I have difficulty using the trackpad for scrolling. Anyone else have this issue???

Lucy

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I can use two finger scrolling like I did in my MacBook Air. What type of scrolling issue is it? Sometimes I'll just scroll using the touch screen.

lucilgood

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I can use two finger scrolling like I did in my MacBook Air. What type of scrolling issue is it? Sometimes I'll just scroll using the touch screen.

I am trying to use use two finger scrolling. I have just started to use the arrow keys. Tell me how you do 2-finger scrolling and make it work..

TIA

Lucy

Bremen Cole

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I also find the trackpad nearly impossible to use. i just use the screen, but wish the trackpad worked. Also own a MacBook Pro and the trakpad on that has really spoiled me.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I find it to work very well! Better than laptop trackpads because it incorporates more gestures. That being said, I'm coming from the touch cover 1.

PandaSPUR

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Trackpad is terrible, i try to avoid it unless I need to click something really precisely and my mouse isnt nearby x.x

Scrolling DOES work for me, in chrome at least.

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Two finger scrolling works with all programs but gestures to go back or forward through pages only work in IE metro version. You can swipe to fingers side to side on the trackpad or can do it with only one on the screen. For the scrolling, it's just two fingers side by side, they can be spread apart or together. The trackpad detects them either way. Then just move them up or down together. The MacBook trackpads are amazing but I wouldn't expect that in a touch or type cover lol Maybe the type cover 3 will have an awesome trackpad?

chada398

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I find finger pointing works great especially compared to type 1 where you had to move you finger a bit first to activate the cursor movement. But scrolling definitely could be improved. Acceleration and inertia settings would be great

Bremen Cole

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I finally did the latest update last night. I have to say the trackpad is better. Not great, but better. I'm getting used to it, and do find it much more useable :)

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
In a word it's 's**t'. It gets dirty and there's no click, it's hit and miss, thank god for blur tooth mice and the touch screen!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo