Lines on the screen of my surface pro 2

Lisa Petker

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed that every now and then I get some weird hazy line on the screen of my surface. I noticed it when I was scrolling long webpages, my husband thought it was just old navy's website, nut then I saw it do it on my screen. Is there anyone else experiencing this? I can't get a picture of it because it is unpredictable and I never know when it is going to happen.

lp:amaze:

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I can't answer for Surface Pro 2 yet, but if you have the Modern UI IE11 browser in Surface Pro set to certain zoom settings, a horizontal line will occasionally appear while scrolling. If the issue is in that browser, check to see if the problem occurs only when slightly zoomed. If it does, it is not probably not a display fault, just a perpetuation of a minor 1080P IE11 quirk....

Stinomus

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Agree with stephen_az, I have seen the same thing every now and then on images but the slightest zoom makes it disappear. It's not a hardware fault.

garion86

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello all
I've just bought a surface pro (first edition) and sometimes in explorer i see that line, but it disappear quickly on its own.
Is possible to fix this issue? I'm hoping it's just a software problem and not hardware (caused by heat or something..)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa