I am planning to buy Surface Pro 2 in Microsoft store US by using my sister eligible.
    My sister studying MBA at university of California, riverside.
    I had try to order it through Microsoft store site, and pass the university selecting process already.
    Here is some question
    1.what is the process of verification and what kind of information I need(I had her email .edu already)
    2.Could I use my Microsoft account that register under my name to order?, I can also put in my name?
    3.Shipping process. It will ship to my sister address. Did my sister need anything to prepare?

I am a foreigner apologies for kind of weird question.
    Thanks in advance
    12-19-2013 07:52 AM
    Her email is all that is needed for online orders. All you are doing is using it to qualify. The qualifying process will send an email to her educational institute email address. From there you click the instructions in the email.

If ordering in store, they need your I'd, but usually that does not matter. Just show the the email or just give them the email address.

Yes your order can be placed with your email address.

If I store, don't forget to ask for the $25 of $75 Bing challenge or any other discount.

This is much easier than buying adobe student software, lol. Do not worry. You will be fine.
    TTor likes this.
    12-19-2013 08:13 AM