Who has ordered a FreedomCase for their Surface Pro 2?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

ininjam

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Count me in. That thing looks phenomenal. Really, all of us know the frustration, and it's awesome that someone actually decided to do something about it.

dstrauss

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Does the fact the kickstand is what holds this in place worry anyone else but me? Looks like it would put strain on the hinge.

inferno434

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one, and then told my father about the Kickstarter. He ordered one as well. First Kickstarter pledges for both of us. Case looks legit, founders appear to "get" it.

Toilkenn

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes! Just recieved my survey that asked for my shipping address for my Freedom Surface Pro Case to be sent out. I'm so excited and cant wait for it to get here. Like Chris, the founder of Freedom case, I too have tried many cases for the surfaces and didn't like any of them. My boss stumbled across this the freedomcase on Kickstarter and sent me the info since he knew I was in search for one and as soon as I saw the photos and video, I had too jump aboard. I actually ordered both a regular case and a PU leather case and plan to swap them out from time to time so that there isn't to much wear and tear on one or the other.

I hate that we cant get them personalized though. A friend of mind works at this Christian store and they can personalize your bible cover so I plan on taking it to him and see if I can get my name written on the bottom right hand corner of the case. If It comes out good, I 'll take pics and post it for you all to see.

Korlon

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else find it ironic this case is becoming available as we find out the discontinuation of the sp2? Hope they can make a freedom case for the sp3 and bring it to market faster.

kewlgirl73

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
The latest update says that they may be shipping the first week of August now.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they will get here sooner.

cdf3

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The latest update says that they may be shipping the first week of August now.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they will get here sooner.
Seems like it gets pushed back every month. It started off with May, then June, then July, then perhaps now August.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

kewlgirl73

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Received a Kickstarter Update yeterday stating that they are shipping the Freedom Cases to the distribution center here in the U.S and that it will take about two weeks for them to get there via ship. They said that they will start shipping out to customer at the end of July.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Looking forward to getting mine for my original SP. Not trilled about making this thing thicker but really want the extra viewing angles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium