Hey guys,

So I got a Surface Pro 2 this weekend, and have been using it this week, however I have run into some issues, mainly with the type cover. I'm wanting to post some of them here in the hope someone else knows about it/knows a fix, so that I can ascertain whether or not I should get a replacement.

• Sometimes when waking from sleep the type cover won't work, and a restart is needed to make it work again.
    • I was writing on the screen, and the keyboard was flipped at the back. I brought the keyboard around the front to type something, and the keyboard didn't work. I detached it, then reattached it, and a white line (about maybe 3 or 4 pixels high) appeared in the middle of the screen stretching across it. I just mashed the keyboard, and this line went away and the keyboard started working again.
    • Sometimes the onscreen keyboard still appears when the type cover is attached. However, this is easily resolved and not a big issue for me.
    • The Screen seems to have a click to it, i.e. when I press down to write, it seems to make a small, but audible clicking sound center screen.

Thanks in advance. Hopefully someone can shed some light on these issues.
    04-02-2014 09:44 PM
    My RT had the on-screen keypad coming up with the cover not folded back.

I don't have the 2, yet I'd try cleaning off the contacts on the tab.
    My RT got a small amount of lint in the contacts and my touch cover started glitching.
    04-03-2014 12:20 AM