spilled soda on my surface 2 keyboard I put it in rice and it worked but now I have sticky keys and want to clean it does the keys come off can I spray Windex or Fantaskit srubbing bubbles bleach 5-in-1 all purpose cleaner it says it removes wine,coffee,grease,and exc...please help
    03-10-2015 10:00 PM
    (Therein lies the beauty of the touch keyboard: it's soda-proof.)
    I wouldn't compound matters by spraying anything on a type keyboard. I'd first try using a washcloth with real-hot-water, though fairly-wrung/non-dripping. FWIW, I keep my keyboards clean using generic lens-cleaner (alcohol-based, probably), sprayed on a clean, thick-but-old, non-linty cotton washcloth. Not sure how sticky yours is and how soda-effective such a cleanser would be, but applying it multiple times should reduce and absorb the sugar. Use any of these tactics carefully and at your own risk, but I've never felt Surface keyboards to be delicate in any way.

Thanks for your rice solution, by the way.
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-10-2015 10:20 AM