Bluetooth not working on Windows 10

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
So I didn't notice much problems with Windows 10 on my SP2 until I tried to Connect to Bluetooth. Today I tried to connect my Arc touch mouse to the SP2 and nothing happens. I tried to also connect my other Bluetooth mouse to the Surface... nothing. Same thing with my Jawbone jambox. Absolutely nothing connects to my SP2 via Bluetooth now with Windows 10. This is awful! It just says Your PC is searching for and can be discovered by Bluetooth devices. With the dots going across the screen endlessly. I tried to restart multiple times, tried to turn Bluetooth off and on, which I can not do, all to no avail. Any suggestions?? Please help:unhappy:

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
UPDATE: Well today Bluetooth all of a sudden it works fine. No clue what happened, but everything connects magically now.

cre8tivspirit

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm still having a similar issue. My Bluetooth headset shows as paired but it won't connect and I can't remove it from my list of devices. Other Bluetooth devices won't connect either. Microsoft says my current driver is current and the correct one.

cre8tivspirit

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
All my Bluetooth devices started working the other day. Don't know why but I'm glad. Now if only my SP2 would stop running constantly and overheating my battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo