FEELER: How Much is My SP2 w/ Accessories Worth?

WildKarrde

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm really wanting to upgrade to the SP4, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what I can expect to get for my current SP2, so hoping I can get some help here.

The SP2 is the 128GB w/ 4GB RAM model, in excellent condition, other than some finish wear around the corners of the tablet, in excellent working order with about >90% battery retention and Win10Pro.

It comes with 2 power covers, both in good condition and >90% battery retention. One of the keyboards has a / key that is a little misaligned, but still works.

Comes with 4 power cables. The original Microsoft power source w/ USB port is unreliable for charging the SP2 now. Also comes with a brand new original Microsoft power source w/ USB port replacement. Also comes with the more portable Microsoft charger w/o USB cable. Also comes with an off-brand, yet high quality charger that has actually outlasted the original Microsoft charger.

Original SP2 stylus is currently misplaced, so should be assumed not included, but I've been using a 3 button Lifebook stylus that is much better than the original stylus.

Last edited:

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hmm..., I was in the same boat. I was going to sell my SP2 and I saw that I could get between 400-500 euros for it with a Type Cover and my device in perfect condition, no scratches or anything like that, with I think less than 100 cycles over 2 years for the battery, so it's in very good condition for been used for 2 years! Lol. I ended up thinking I'd give it to my mom for her first laptop. For 400 euros, I'd rather have my mom have a very good PC than have to deal with the hassle of selling it and receiving little to no money for it.

WildKarrde

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, trade in is a joke anywhere, lol. Like a dealership wanting to give you $5,000 for your $12,000 car. Sadly I can't afford to give my SP2 away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos