Unbelievable that MS is this bad at warranty service

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know who I can contact besides the normal support number for the surface pro 2 warranty service? Somebody at MS that can help with my Service Request Number and has authority to make decisions? This request was made on DEC 30 for a replacement surface pro 2. It has been 13 days and they still have not sent the replacement and they still have a $1399 hold on my credit card. Does it take more then two weeks to replace a surface pro 2 under warranty ? I don't think the replacement insurance I paid for says MS will ship a device when they feel like it.

I have called 3 or 4 times all I get for an answer is "it is delayed" Nobody knows what is up. I keep trying to talk to somebody that can solve this issue but apparently even the supervisor doesn't know who to talk to. Somebody must be able to authorize me to go to a MS store and get an equivalent replacement.

Does anyone know a better way to deal with this other then going to a different brand?

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know who I can contact besides the normal support number for the surface pro 2 warranty service? Somebody at MS that can help with my Service Request Number and has authority to make decisions? This request was made on DEC 30 for a replacement surface pro 2. It has been 13 days and they still have not sent the replacement and they still have a $1399 hold on my credit card. Does it take more then two weeks to replace a surface pro 2 under warranty ? I don't think the replacement insurance I paid for says MS will ship a device when they feel like it.

I have called 3 or 4 times all I get for an answer is "it is delayed" Nobody knows what is up. I keep trying to talk to somebody that can solve this issue but apparently even the supervisor doesn't know who to talk to. Somebody must be able to authorize me to go to a MS store and get an equivalent replacement.

Does anyone know a better way to deal with this other then going to a different brand?

Its going to take 4-5 days for my surface pro 3 to be fix not under warranty I paid 260 for a new screen

sounds like something fishy is going on with your serves

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
What a complete disaster support has been.
It would have been great if support actually did the job they should be doing. 15 days into a service request and $1381.49 hold on my credit card the whole time I had to cancel my service request.

Support could not replace my surface pro 2 (still under warranty) and could not give a date of when I would receive a replacement device equivalent or otherwise. My warranty should have provided a replacement of the same device or a replacement with the currently available equivalent device.

This support from MS has been the worst service I have ever received from MS. The frustration and run around I have suffered through with nobody even able to tell me who else I can talk with to solve this problem has been enough for me.

I will be trading in my XBox one, my windows phone 950, my MS band 2 and the two other surface tablets I have. I will also be dumping my desktop the next time I get one. Support service this bad only means one thing, MS does not care about loyal customers.

Apple never treats its customers this way. I have always defended MS against Apple fan boys. Ironically nothing Apple has done made me want to change over to Apple but support service MS didn't provide, but should have has convinced me to change everything I own that is MS over to apple or some other competitor like Sony.

There are no words to describe the level of disappointment from this one service request. It is dumbfounding how completely incompetent support is. The reps where mostly nice but could not or would not figure out what was going on with my service request. The only thing I heard time after time was "your order is with the service center and is delayed let me try and find out why and I will email you" Then I never got an email or explanation of what was going on.

After 15 days I canceled this ridiculous circus show and will move on. I tried Facebook, twitter and anything else I could thing of to fined just one person that could solve this monkey show. Apparently a multi billion dollar company can't manage to have one person around that can make a decision and fix a simple warranty issue. What a complete disaster!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism