Surface pro for creator

lanakaryatna

May 13, 2017
Visit site
I'm so curious about performance of surface pro for make vector in coreldraw, photoshop, multi tasking and battery life. All about that I never have device between $799

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I do not have on hand experiences so far, but I think it would do excellent or at least just fine on those fields. After all, it was made for those. You got a nice form factor with different modes for your photoshop stuffs and related works. Of course, there's the touch screen, the pen and Surface dial. Microsoft refreshed hardware specs so we're hoping to see improvements on performance and battery life.

GG002

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I've done work in both photoshop and premiere pro when I've been travelling, no problem with my SP3. Slower rendering in premiere pro, but beats having to carry a device three times as big and heavy.

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Maybe read a few reviews of the Surface pro 4, which is slightly slower than the Pro, or visit a tablet forum where there's many, many people using them to do what you describe?

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I'm so curious about performance of surface pro for make vector in coreldraw, photoshop, multi tasking and battery life. All about that I never have device between $799

You will be fine. Just get AT LEAST i5 version for apps like this. Surface is made for this kind of stuff and SP4 was already great for this. The new SP is more polished so you will like the device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs